Monday, July 5, 2010

Intriguing

I posted here that I would be entering The Write Place Competition. Unfortunately the entry details on the site have been replaced with the following


IMPORTANT NOTICE AND APOLOGY - Due to comments from a third party's website that has compromised entries to this competition we have had no choice but to cancel the event.


I immediately started to feel guilty. Had I wrecked the competition by posting it here? What did I say? When I got home would there be a crowd of earnest authors waiting for me, slapping monkey wrenches into their palms? (Yes I know, but whenever I picture someone looking for trouble I always see them with adjustable spanners).

I'd love to know the story behind the comp being pulled. I think I am in the clear, but shall have to investigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment