Monday, July 19, 2010

Inception

I went to see Inception on Saturday. It's a good film. The effects work really well, impressive but not overpowering the story. I'm not an especial fan of Leonardo DiCaprio but he was a good lead, and Marion Cotillard gave a very creepy performance as his wife. I did have a problem with Joseph Gordon-Levitt but it wasn't his fault. Every time he was on screen I kept seeing him as Tommy in his role from Third Rock From The Sun. I'm sure a few more films and I'll get over that.

Inception is an intelligent film so keep your wits about you. However if you start to lose track of who's dreaming who dreaming what at what speed (it makes sense believe me) then there's plenty of blockbuster spectacle to keep you entertained.

I enjoyed Inception a lot, and my companion said it was one of the best films she'd ever seen. One for the big screen, so if you're interested don't put it off, go see it at the cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment