Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hello all

Some writers who I both envy and admire have started their own Blogs. I follow these regularly and suspect it must be a great way to improve their skills, even for those who are published and successful. I'm a great believer in stealing ideas, as long as they're good ones.

The main subject of this Blog will be my writing, but I'm sure I'll stray into talking about other people's work, what I saw on telly last night, and the fortunes of Birmingham City FC.

Hello and welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't realise I'd stumbled across this just as you started it Stephen! Good luck and I'm proud to be your first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Petra, and here I was trying to keep it all a secret. Thanks for backing and I'll try to keep it worth visiting.

    ReplyDelete